Update re Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
I April 2020
Notice – Reminder re COVID-19
Just a gentle reminder of the new measures in place at the Club.
Temporary Opening Hours and Closure
1. Temporary Opening Hours of GCYCC and F&B Outlets
Monday to Friday
Monday to Sunday and Public Holiday
Monday to Friday
2. Closure of Club Facilities
As requested by the government on 25 March and 1 April, Club facilities were closed until further notice.
These included all changing room facilities, tennis courts, squash/table tennis courts, steam and sauna rooms/ Jacuzzi, gymnasiums, swimming pools, kids playroom, outdoor playground, dance room, golf simulator, mahjong rooms and karaoke rooms.
For Food & Beverage
1. F&B Arrangements
The Government announced on the 27 March a new range of measures to combat a resurgence of COVID-19 infections. The Club has enforced all the new measures with effect from 28 March at 6pm. These will be for an initial period of 14 days and will be subject to further Government direction. These include:
- F&B outlets seating capacity will be reduced by 50%;
- A distance of 1.5m between tables must be maintained;
- No more than four persons per table;
- Masks are now mandatory when entering any part of the Club. Masks must be worn at all times except whilst eating and drinking. We would like to remind Members that everyone must bring their own masks when visiting the Club.
At this stage there is no restriction on the serving of alcohol in restaurants.
2. Takeaway Service During Operation Hour
Please click here for Voyager’s Menu and click here for Tai Pan Menu and call our restaurants for ordering. Voyager’s : 2404-3260 Tai Pan : 2404-3282
Please note that members who enter the Club entrance for pick up and takeaway collection do not have to complete the Health & Travel Declaration Form.
For Club Prevention
Please be reminded to continue to abide by the following rules:
- Any individual who has, in the past 14 days, (i) been outside of Hong Kong, or (ii) been in contact with someone who has been outside of Hong Kong, or (iii) shown symptoms of illness, must avoid using the Club;
- “Close Contact” means (i) direct physical contact; or (ii) staying in the same household; or (iii) travelling in the same vehicle/flight; or (iv) social contact in close proximity, e.g. dining together;
- Any individuals with Government issued quarantine wristbands will be denied access to the Club and the relevant authorities will be notified accordingly;
- All those members and guests who have recently returned from an overseas trip, as well as those who have been in close contact with someone in the same situation, to be considerate, act responsibly and stay away from Club premises for at least 14 days from their date of arrival in Hong Kong or date of close contact.
- All persons entering the Club must fill out a Health and Travel Declaration Form (click here);
- We strongly advise Members not to bring guests to the Club, and to limit any invitation to immediate family only.
Thank you for your patience and continued adherence to all measures and protocols. Your cooperation in these difficult and unprecedented times is much appreciated.
Please click below to download the Health and Travel Declaration Form: